family pic

family pic

Friday, February 4, 2011

Back to the begining..

In order for you to understand the fullness of our miracle I need to take you way back... So here goes: I met Tim and fell in love when I was farely young.. We got married a year later when I was still young.. (that is a whole different topic that I shall have to get to some other day) 9 1/2 months later we welcomed a beautiful baby boy into our family.. Fast forward 13 1/2 months and we brought home a darling daughter to join our little brood.. Now all we needed was a dog to have the "traditional" family! LOL Life was great and we gladly welcomed baby number 3, 20 months later.. He came home w/ the most hair I have seen on a baby! :) So life goes on and 18 1/2 months later we had baby #4.. Now this little guy came in a scary way.. You see, I had placenta previa, but didn't know it.. How could I not, you ask? Well we didn't have an ultrasound and God surely watched out for me! A week before my due date I started to hemmorhage.. That is the scariest feeling in the world, to feel it coming, but being able to do NOTHING to stop it!! Needless to say Shiloh was born 2 hours after the 911 call and was perfectly healthy! Sooo we had four beautiful children the oldest being 4 and a busy life, but it wasn't to many years later we knew something was wrong.. What you ask? Stay tuned........ until next time, God be with you!!    P.S. we did get a dog too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi:) I joined blogging world:p enjoying reading your story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!:) I'm thinking I will try blogging again too..we'll see if it happens..or how often:)

    ReplyDelete