family pic

family pic

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A "New" Computer..

My brother sold us his old computer so I am able to get back on here.. I might not be on as much in the next week with school ending and all.. Then again, maybe I will!! :) Today was field day at HCS so we were there all day.. My kids all came home with atleast one ribbon... You can always tell the more athletic ones, they get all the ribbons! And in our family that is Laban, he placed in the top third, four times out of six events.. (I won't mention that he has a smaller class... LOL) It is true tho, he is very athletic!.... And it was warm today!! For the first time this year, I actually got a little bit of sun.. Maybe summer really will come! I am pretty sick of chilly days when living in an old house and no heat. (ran out of pellets and wood) Anyhoo, better run, just wanted to let you know I am back online!

1 comment: