family pic

family pic

Saturday, May 14, 2011

They Came Back To Me....

Soooo early yesterday morning I heard the door open and my kiddos walked in.. They had arrived early, so instead of calling to wake me, my uncle (one of the chaperones) dropped them off. I was so happy to see them!! They had lots of stories to tell and then crashed for a few hours! I cannot believe how much I missed them and was so excited to have them home again... Now I need to get ready for a CPR class this afternoon... I will try and post some pics that Kirsten took of their trip someday!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. So glad they're home!!! That made me smile!

    I have loved reading your blog, and since I was just given my first award (yay!) I am passing it along to you! Please visit me at http://non-stopmom.blogspot.com/p/awards.html to accept it and to pass it along to other bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like having all your kids under one roof =)

    ReplyDelete