family pic

family pic

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Busy week...

This week looks to be very busy... Ai yi yi..the things I get myself into.. Yesterday I had to bring Shiloh to the orthodontist to have his spacer put back in. Then in the afternoon Brandt went to orthopedics and had his cast removed! They x-rayed his arm and it is all healed.. Looks funny w/ the extra bone around his break, but interesting how God made us to heal! The whole family was excited for him to have his cast off... I think more than he was! Haha.. Now he is running around like nothing ever happened. It's amazing how fast kids heal. After supper the kids had practice for the veteran's tribute. Today I baked all day and now have sore feet.. Tomorrow we are having a bake sale (selling the aforementioned bakery) to raise money for fireworks for the veterans tribute.. Thursday we are going strawberry picking as it is getting to be the end of the season so we HAVE to go if we want berries. So we will be making jam that day too.... Friday we will be setting up for a garage sale and Saturday having a garage sale... Whew! I am beat already and the week has just begun!! That is the plan anyway, so we will see how it all turns out..

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are busy! Where is the garage sale saturday? Leona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, clean fun/work never hurt anyone =) Hopefully you CAN have fun while you work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds about as crazy as my weekend. I'm doing another spur-of-the-moment craft fair on Saturday, then a birthday party on Sunday afternoon and a 4th of July party Sunday evening - and of course, they're all at opposite ends of the world from where I live.

    Which reminds me....I have to do some baking for the craft show and get a birthday gift and do some baking for the 4th party. Ugh.

    Want to come and help me? ;)

    :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete