family pic

family pic

Friday, June 17, 2011

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God


So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?



Beki at The Rusted Chain started Fingerprint Friday.. go on over and check all of them out.. Then vote for your favorite!! Now for my fingerprint!!



Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord
Psalm 33:12a
 I love this picture of the Washington Monument that Kirsten took when they were in DC.. It shows such majesty! I know our country is far from perfect, but I still believe we live in a great nation!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we do still live in a great Nation...I pray God will continue to Bless us!

    ReplyDelete