family pic

family pic

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hello, All

Wow, it has been so long since I actually posted I am not sure I remember how... We were without internet for a few months so that really didn't help matters at all. So really not sure what I am supposed to say!! I seem to be more busy with two little guys and always seem to run out of time in my day. I have been dreaming of starting a little side business of making goodies. It all started when I had offered to make some caramel apples for a friend... I made them and then decided to see if anybody was interested in buying any. It was a hit, so when I made my Christmas goodies I offered to sell some of those and made a little bit of money. I would like to get my food handlers lisence so I can broaden my customer base, So far it has just been family and friends! That along with my regular Christmas baking, shopping, and wrapping gifts has kept me quite busy. Not to mention a little fiery strawberry blonde 11 month old who cannot stay still for one minute. It's no wonder I feel like my life is crammed!

A few pictures of my creations:

The apple that started it all..

My goody towers

My chocolates


Not sure if anything will come of my "creations", but hey it is fun to dream and I enjoy doing it! Well... I will hopefully update soon, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas!! 

6 comments:

  1. Hi :) Sounds like we have some of the same dreams..I dream of selling bakery along side Leon's wood stuff and my girls doing their crocheting/knitting etc. :) BUT I tend to be chicken with anything new..figure who would buy our stuff ?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back to the blog world! ;) hope your dream of selling bakery (to more than just friends/family) will become a reality. if it's God's will and in His time, it will happen! it all looks yummy to my pregnant tummy! lol. do you have internet at your house now? will you be posting more often?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do have internet now.. I am hoping to post more often! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. They look yummy =) Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be awesome, your stuff looks totally pro! :)

    ReplyDelete