family pic

family pic

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Man is 1

Wow, just think a year ago right now I was in my hospital room holding a newborn and calling the family to tell them the news!!! Time sure does fly!! Now he is a year and walking all over the place... He's a smart little thing too, when he wants to nurse his straddles my lap, bonks me in the chest w/ his head, then looks at me, grins, and nods his head!!! Now how can I deny him? LOL... tho he really doesn't nurse much during the day, but night? Well that's altogether different!! We had a party for him on Sunday, as my dad is only home on the weekends, and of course Grandpa had to be here! Soooo my baby is no longer a "baby", but we are enjoying each step of his growing up! Here are a few pictures from his party...
Birthday cake... we had a puppy theme!

Blow it out!!

cake and cupcakes!!

It was yummmmmmmy!!!!


3 comments:

  1. They sure do grow up fast! I still marvel that Jamen is no longer my baby. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We remembered him on his day:) All of the kids did too...I was gonna text but not sure what happened??!! Happy Be-lated Birthday Brandt!! God bless you!! ...Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I chucked about the nursing thing. Reminds me of my baby. He would try to straddle me also. He's a little older and I just quit nursing him. He was pretty offended!

    ReplyDelete