family pic

family pic

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas..

We had our Christmas on the 29th.. We had scones with Devonshire cream, fruit, and stuffed french toast for brunch. After that we made gingerbread houses and trains, followed by a game of Tri-Bond..  Dinner was ham, cheesy potatoes, rolls, and salad. Then came the time for gifts!! The kids all were pleased with what they got, but I think they would have been happy with just about anything.. :) I love it when I put so much thought into something and it turns out perfectly! The only bad thing about the day was Little Man ended up puking that night.. All in all it was a great day! I am trying to upload pictures, but for some reason my browser won't pop up!!So when I can get that working again, I will put pictures on.. until then....









1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was a blessed family time! Waiting to see pics!

    ReplyDelete