Here is my Liebster Award!!! Thank you Clarissa!
Want to know more about Liebster??
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have not yet hit the 200 follower mark. The award is presented by a fellow blogger as a sort of pat on the back "you've got a great thing started" type of award. "liebster" is German for "favorite"
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers
you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less
followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them
know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and
link back to their blog.
11 Facts about myself (this could get
1. I am one of the younger half of the
children in my family!
2. I was married at age 16
3. I have 6 children
4. I had my first 4 children in 4 years
5. There is an 8 1/2 year space in between two of my children
6. I have 6 babies in heaven
7. I had 3 "natural" births and 3 c-sections
8. I have grown spiritually through my losses, tho I do NOT ever want to go through that again.
9. Something that haunts me is that my sister-in-law, Sue worried about me getting cancer because of the many miscarriages I had. I never worried about HER getting cancer, yet a year after she told me that, she had lost the battle with cancer.
10. I may be outgoing, but can actually get my true feelings across better by writing..
11. I am a princess of God!
My answers to Clarissa's questions.
1. What is your favorite thing to do as a family? We enjoy many things together, one big thing is spending time on the water in our boat!
2. What is one prayer that God answered in your life and how? He gave me my miracle, Brandt Matthew, when I thought for sure there was no way we would have another baby!
3. What one goal (hope, dream, prayer) do you have for 2013? That when people look at me, they will see Jesus! "I Want To Live Like That!"
4. What one thing do you hope to instill in your children? A love for God!
5. What do you do to relax or de-stress? I read or take a bath..
6. In what area/subject are you most creative with your homeschooling? Oh, boy.. don't know that I am creative with anything.. maybe math with Little Man
7. What is one thing you learned from homeschooling your children? Every child learns differently and needs different techniques of teaching..
8. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I actually like where we live right now, but would just like to live in a new house. (or newer!)
9. What is our favorite homeschool curriculum? Abeka, it is what we are all used to.
10. Do you speak or teach a foreign language? No, I wouldn't mind learning Spanish tho..
11. Where is your favorite place to vacation as a family? I really enjoyed the time we took our kids to Gatlinburg, Tennessee..
Here are the blogs I am nominating for the Liebster Award. I actually don't have 11, but will do the ones I have!!
1. Pat at ...and red shoes
2. Anna at A Glimpse Of My Life
3. Emma at Blooms Buttons and Budgets
4. Taj at a little healthier
5. Christine at Quiet Ramblings
6. Amy at Non-Stop Mom
My 11 Questions for you:
1. What is your dream vacation?
2. What is something that you want your children to remember about you?
3. Have you ever broken a bone?
4. What is a goal you have for 2013?
5. What is something you always have dreamed of doing? ie: writing a book, etc.
6. What is your favorite candy?
7. What is your dream house like?
8. What is your favorite car?
9. How many states have you visited?
10. How has God blessed you the most in your life?
11. What is the most imporatant thing you learned in 2012?