family pic

family pic

Friday, September 1, 2017

The Blue Sky Tag

I was tagged quite awhile ago by my sweet niece, Daminika to do this post. I have to answer 11 questions so here goes:

1. What is your description of the perfect day?

Well, for me as a mom that would probably be one where I get enough rest and wake up refreshed. The kids all behave and don't get dirty!! No fighting or arguing.. Ha, who am I kidding? We all go do something fun together like go to the beach or boating.. Making memories is the perfect day for me!!

2. What is one of your favorite Bible verses?

"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever." Psalm 30:11-12 NKJV 
These verses are how I felt when Brandt was born after having so many miscarriages!

3. Favorite ice cream flavor?

That would be Friendly's brand Black Raspberry... So bummed you can't buy it on the West coast... But then maybe I would get fat if I ate too much, so maybe it's a good thing!!

4. If you were to move to another country which one would you pick?

Not really looking to move to another country, but would say Canada as that would feel the most like home. Or maybe Ireland? That might be kind of cool, but then again maybe not!! Haha...

5. Where do you think is the greatest place for a day adventure?

Hmmm.... I really enjoyed the day we spent in Skagway, Alaska so maybe there. Ziplining and eating a yummy chicken sandwich was AWESOME!!

6.Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been to?

Again Skagway Alaska!! Beautiful and majestic!! 
Isn't it gorgeous?!!


7. Do you enjoy thunderstorms?

Yes, yes I do!!

8. What is one hobby you've always wanted to do?

Play the piano..

9. Where are the bluest skies you've ever seen?

I've seen a bit of blue skies, but recently would probably be on our cruise at sea.. Bright blue skies and a sunny day! So beautiful and relaxing!

10. What is your favorite holiday?

That would have to be Christmas!! I love everything about it: the joy in the air, baking, decorating, thinking of the perfect gifts for my family. Gifts is my love language, both the getting and giving!!

11. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?

I have so many! Camping, going to Maine, trucking with my dad. Probably one of the best times was when I was 9 we went to Florida. Our first real family vacation! It was so fun. Swimming in the pool, going to the beach, and Lion Country Safari.. Great memories!!

I'm not going to tag anyone, sorry Daminika, but at least I finally did mine!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did it!!! :D
    I enjoyed it so much!
    Skagway does look beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I've always wanted to go on a cruise, out in the open sea.. But I get so motion sick, I don't think I'll be able to.
    You could still teach yourself to play piano! It's really not hard, and you can get books that make it even easier. :)
    I LOVE Christmas. The music, and baking, plus being able to bundle up in cozy sweaters. And all the wonderful memories that we make... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the tag!! <3
    I LOVE Christmas it is so peaceful and happy!

    ReplyDelete